We are three months away from the beginning of the 3rd European Physics Olympiad to be held in Riga, Latvia from May 31st to June 4th. Here you will find the second circular of the Olympiad. This circular will give you the latest news about the Olympiad and will instruct team leaders on how to register their teams.
Team leaders will be able to register their team in a few days time by logging in at eupho2019.lv/login:
- Team leaders will be able obtain the invoice PDF file by specifying the team size. All teams are expected to have paid the participation fee by March 31st.
- Forms will be provided to fill out specific details about all team members (team leader, observers, students).
- For those countries whose citizens do require visa to enter Latvia, all details should be provided by March 31st.
- Countries whose citizens do not require visa to enter Latvia, are expected to fully complete the registration of their teams by April 30th.
All team leaders will receive login information (username and password) by e-mail around March 11th. In the meantime, we kindly ask all team leaders to assemble the required information for their whole team:
- All passport data (scanned photo page of passport is required)
- Badge photo (portrait of face, size ratio of 3:4)
- Nickname (shown on badge for easier recognition)
- Dietary restrictions (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, halal)
- Health limitations (e.g. impaired mobility, needs for special mediation, food allergies)
- T-shirt size
- Facebook profile page
- Inbound and outbound flight information
We hope to see you all in Riga soon!